Lillian Strickler Lighting was Oklahoma City’s premier lighting store for more than 67 years, opened as an anchor store in 1953 when the Uptown Shopping District on NW 23rd was in its hay day. Four ladies with a passion for exquisite merchandise and quality for shoppers have been safeguarding this tradition. Lillian Strickler opened and owned the store from 1953 to 1967 at which time Norma Bagley and Mary McPherson became the owners and furthered the search for products with tradition and style. In 2007 Cathy Burris took the reins with great respect for the Lillian Strickler history and reputation. Cathy constantly searched for the very best merchandise to have available Lillian Strickler remained the front runner in the lighting industry with a nationwide reputation of superior merchandise and customer service for all these years.
All good things eventually come to an end. Our end has come.
An auction is being planned to liquidate our inventory. Please check this site and or our facebook page for details.